Kingdoms of Marazia: Ships! A tad delayed but finally here!
November, 11, 2018
We didn't quite make our usual friday release schedule, but we do have a bit more in store than last week, so hopefully it makes up for it!
- New building added: Dock
- New unit added: Caravel
- Armor now shows in hover tooltip.
- Fixed default location saved as "Castle" when it should be "Keep"
- Pressing M while making a bookmark no longer brings up the map.
- Rally points no longer disallow other commands while unit is moving.
- Duplicate unit bug caused my moving the camera around while unit is moving is fixed.
- Fixed bug causing terrain to move when a unit cannot go through a mine.
- Fixed "Chunk flashing" when near the edge of the world.
- Unit information now updates more regularly, reducing chance of seeing "Null" when unit is owned by a player.
- Fixed minimap loading issues.
Kingdoms of Marazia: A world map!
November, 2, 2018
One update this week, but it's probably one of the most helpful updates of the week! A world map
The world map doesn't have a bunch of crazy features, as it stands it's just a world map that you can look and pan around, however in future updates we are hoping to have things like clicking to jump to a location, hovering on areas for more information and other things of the sort!
Kingdoms Of Marazia: Despite what people say.. size does matter, army size.
October, 27, 2018
It's been a slow week, but things have still gotten done. Plus many more things to come! I promise!
- Blood splatters on unit death lasting 24 hours and denoting whos unit died.
Units now take time to be made. No more pumping out armies in a matter of seconds.
- Units can now be queued up for creation (Allowing one unit type per building at a time)
- Buildings can now have rally points set, units will automatically walk to this point upon creation.
- Fixed bug caused by mines being created from the inside.
- Fixed news sidebar formatting errors.
Kingdoms Of Marazia: Updates, updates, and.. more updates?
October, 12, 2018
So I know I've been slacking off on writing these, but they definitely should become more regular as I realize the importance of them. Today we have quite a bit of things to share!
- Map expansion: map grew 1.8 times larger. (Hoping to grow it 6.25x larger very soon)
- Seamless worlds! No longer do you need to use a portal to travel from one area to another, seamless worlds has your back! The world is one giant connected beautiful land!
- Added attack button for destroying units like bridges that can also be walked on. Default action towards bridges is movement.
- Added location panel for jumping to locations and different realms in the game. As well as the ability to save locations.
- Automatic castle location entry for new players in their location panel.
- TRADING! Trading has been added to the game and can be accessed via the emissary.
- Towers (and other units with the ability to auto target enemies) now attack the closest unit!
- Units and buildings now have an upkeep cost of 5% of the purchase cost. If unable to be paid, unit decays by 5% of max health.
- Fixed units having to be reselected after one dies.
- Mines no longer move way underground when destroyed.
- Damage numbers now add up, rather than appear on top of each other making them unreadable.
- Unit list in menu is now more accurate (Updates hourly)
- Random areas of the map not loading has now been fixed
- Mines no longer sometimes take up to 24 hours to begin producing.
- Units no longer get stuck at the left bottom corner of castles.
- Minimap location is now properly centered.
Kingdoms Of Marazia is now live on steam!
August 6th, 2018
Kingdoms of Marazia is now live on steam!
You can find more information (and possibly purchase a copy?) at the link below:
Seriously, buy a copy!